We stand behind the products we make. The warranty is to keep Walklo products functional through the years. The product lifetime specifically refers to the time at which, through normal use, the product can no longer function in its intended purpose. After years of usage, you may see scratch, patina, natural softening. Once you’ve put enough miles on an item, it may also show some scuffs, or minor shrinkage. This isn’t a failure of materials or workmanship; it is simply the natural course of any well-built product.
Lifetime means after years of normal and intended use, at which point it is worn out beyond reasonable repair, then we hope you will consider to buy a replacement with our trade in program and get 40% off.
This warranty covers
- Solid brass and zipper defects
- Failure of craftsmanship
The warranty doesn’t cover
- Liner material stains (chemical damage)
- Natural aging of the leather (scratch, patina, natural softening)
- Misused/mistreatment (extreme use, fluctuation in fit, abuse of the product, neglect of the product)
Some of basic treatment guidance in order to maintain the health of Walklo products throughout their life:
- Store your bag in a cool, ventilated area away from sunlight or fluorescent lighting.
- Using a small amount of leather balm and rub it vigorously whenever there is sign of dryness, or to remove scratches. This may darken the area temporarily.
- Don’t put vegetable tanned/vacchetta leather together with the oily leather type.
Before sending a product to be repaired, please send a photograph and attach your warranty card via email: [email protected], our team will first review whether the case is covered by our warranty.